APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidate to assume the following position:
Officer – Grants Administration (Abuja)
To support the Grants Administration/Compliance department in writing, developing, monitoring and implementing grant proposals.
- Work with the Grants Manager to facilitate grant efforts, including grant approval process and post-award compliance. Ensures timelines are met.
- Monitors post-award grant compliance.
- Researches information and data necessary for grants sourcing and reporting.
- Edits and organizes grant documents written by other staff and departments.
- Assist in developing outlines, timelines and budgets templates for grants according to funding guidelines.
- Facilitates workshops for and provides technical assistance to APIN staff and subcontractors in the area of grant writing, development, compliance and support.
- Researches new funding opportunities available through local private and corporate foundations.
- Disseminates information on funding opportunities and compliance requirements to appropriate departments
- Monitors outstanding grant proposals. Follows up with funding agency as necessary.
- Maintains necessary records, files, reports, databases, and resource materials pertinent to Grants Office activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience
B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or any related discipline, with relevant professional qualification (ACA or ACCA) and a minimum of 7 years’ experience, 3 of which should be in Grants Management and Administration in an donor funded organization.
Mode of Application
Qualified applicants should write to email@example.com stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and addressing the person specifications highlighted above for each position. The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as applicant’s full name.
The subject of the mail should be the job position being applied for, e.g. Officer – Grants. All applications must be received on or before Saturday June 30th, 2018. Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.